Pasture Raised Pork Cutlets
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A quick and delicious meat option
For recipe ideas, check out the Description below :)
The sirloin of pork cuts. This a beautifully tender cut of meat, with a lean eye and a low fat score. Perfect for a mini roast dinner; bbqing or pan frying.
- Grilled with roasted tomato salad and balsamic glaze
- Griddled with cheesy leek and potato cakes
- Crumbed, tonkatsu-style with bulldog BBQ sauce and Japanese mayo
- Full of cidery goodness with poached apples and pears
- Roasted in a rack, with a pesto crust and crispy roast potatoes
Sourced from Nerriga, Braidwood & Moruya, our pork is free range and pasture-raised. Happy, stress-free pigs forage and root amongst the trees and open pasture whilst having access to nutritionally balanced feed of grains, protein, minerals and kelp powder, (because pigs can’t live on grass alone…) This makes for beautifully delicious meats. You can definitely taste the difference. If you would like to know more about our purchasing beliefs, check out our Manifesto