Grass Fed Beef Blade
Versatile and budget friendly, with loads of flavour.Blade. Taken from the shoulder, it is a versatile cut that can be barbecued and pan-fried, cut into strips and stir-fried or diced for slow-cooking in a braise. Budget friendly and full of flavour.
Blade also includes the following cuts: Oyster Blade, Flat Iron Steak.
- In a Pot Roast, with Djion mustard, served with yorkies and vegetables;
- In the Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak with crusty bread rolls and provolone cheese;
- Roasted and glazed with orange, honey & star anise;
- Slow-cooked into a tomatoey ragout, perfect for a pasta dinner;
- In a classic Beef Bourguignon
Vincentia Butchery purchases beef direct from local Shoalhaven farmers. All our beef is grass-fed and pasture raised. Animals are free to roam outside, all year round and graze on natural crops, 365 days of the year. This natural diet creates beautifully tender and flavourful beef. You can definitely taste the difference. If you would like to know more about our purchasing beliefs, check out our Manifesto